Helping to create families, one surrogacy at a time.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Getting to Know One Another
Last month I sent this to my IPs, Eleazar and Angie, as a first step in getting to know each other better. It was a fun game and neat to see what their response was. Here's what we did. I filled out my answers below and sent this to them via email. They copied and paste to a new email, removed my answers, filled out their own answers and then sent it back to me. Fun!
Three nicknames I go by
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1) Instructional Aide for handicap children
2) Dermatologist Front Office Assistant
3) Executive Assistance for a Cancer Pathology Laboratory
Three Favorite drinks
1) Ice cold water
2) Iced tea
3) A nice cold beer
Three TV Shows that I watch
1) Greys Anatomy
2) Private Practice
3) Brothers and Sisters
Three things I've wanted to be when I grew up
2) Labor and Delivery Nurse
3) Grocery Store Checker (haha! I've always been fascinated with the scanner!)
Three favorite foods
3) Crab legs....Mmmmmm!!!!
Three things I worry about
1) My Children's health and safety
2) Something getting in the way of me becoming a surrogate mother
3) My son's education (It's crazy what they have to learn as a kindergartener these days!)
N - Nicknames: My family and friends call me Annie.
O - Overnight hospital stay: Gallbladder surgery in 2009. Stayed in hospital for 2 days...all while having a two week old newborn at home....worst time of my life--it was very hard being away from my new baby.
P - Pet peeve: Chewing with your mouth open
Q - Quotes you like: Love conquers all <3
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister and 1 "Sissy" :) (my sister in-law)
T - Time you wake up: During the week I get up at 7:10am. On the weekends more like 8:30am.
U - Umbrella: I love my over sized umbrella!!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Mushrooms (is that a veggie?)
W - Ways you run late: Getting caught up with getting the kids and myself ready.