Here's what I am looking forward to:
- A smooth, stress-free medical evaluation with nothing but GOOD results.
- The signing of our contract.
- Building a great, solid friendship with Eleazar and Angeline.
- Starting injections.
- Successful 1st cycle and a positive pregnancy test.
- Meeting up with other local surrogates.
- Attending doctor appointments with Eleazar and Angie.
- Witnessing the joy and happiness that Eleazar and Angie share together during our first ultrasound of their baby/ies.
- Introducing Eleazar and Angie to my family and possibly meeting their family as well. (their family are all up North, so might not be possible)
- Carrying their baby/ies to full term with no complications.
- Handing their baby/ies over and witnessing the instant love and overwhelming happiness that Eleazar and Angeline have been longing for.
- Watching their baby/ies grow up.
That's a lot to look forward to.....and I'm ready for every bit of it!!
A quick, short and sweet update on my journey:
My medical insurance has been approved and will go ACTIVE 1/1/2011!!! I have scheduled my medical evaluation with Eleazar and Angie's Fertility doctor for Wednesday, January 12th @ 2pm. Eeeek. Nervous!!! I have been waiting for the day that I finally had this appointment scheduled. But, now that's it's scheduled, I don't want to go, ha! And to top it off....i'm going by myself (Hubby has to work). Maybe I'll have my Nana come with me to help ease my nerves a little. I'm sure she'd enjoy a trip to Los Angeles for the afternoon. Maybe we can even grab lunch together.
Last but certainly not least, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Christmas for the Muehlhaus' this year is going to be big. We went above and beyond for your kids this year and are anxious to watch them as they tear through all of their gifts. Our son, Aiden, has been counting down the days---"4 more days, Mom!!!!!!!"