Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Everything and Happy New Year!

Well....I failed to get this posted BEFORE Christmas. Whoops!! Here it is anyways. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!


I hope you and your family are enjoying this holiday season. The new year is just around the corner and I CAN. NOT. WAIT. to see what's in store!! It seems as though 2011 was a time to find "me" and work out all of our kinks in this surrogacy journey. Well, I have found "me" and now i'm ready to blast into 2012 without looking back.

2012 is OUR YEAR!!

My IPs and I are excited about what's to come for us in the new year. We just want to get pregnant already! Geesh. Is that too much to ask?  Well, ya, apparently it is. There were necessary hurdles to jump over (for the both my IPs and myself) in order to get us to where we are at today. Everything will be worth it in the end (a baby for my IPs is soo worth all of this madness!).  I am matched with an amazing set of IPs that I just adore and I couldn't imagine doing a surrogacy for anybody else. So yea...it has totally been worth "the ride" so far.

If this "waiting game" thinks it's getting the best of me...well....HA! I've got something else in mind...PATIENCE!!! I've mastered this waiting game people. It's on like Donkey Kong.

Cheers to the New Year and what's to come for us all!!

*My last post of the year - 2010....and what I looked forward to in 2011. 
Crazy how things change....and in my case, for the better. 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Holidays, Andrea! I hope and pray that 2012 is your year and you finally get to go through the best journey ever!!

Michael said...

I can't wait for your journey to start with your IPs. Let's get the baby makin' going. And you have adorable kids!

Crafts And Yums said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check it out here:http://onclevermode.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html