Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bellybuds

I just purchased my first little gift for my soon-to-be surro-baby/ies. :) 

Play music and voices to the womb!



You can share loving messages with baby from parents, grandparents, other relatives and friends. This way, when baby meets the person who recorded the message for the first time, their voice will already be familiar. 

Military moms are playing recorded messages from husbands overseas.
Adopting couples are sending their voices for the birth mom to play to her belly.
OB/GYNs are helping turn the baby “toward camera” for ultrasound pictures.
Surrogacy couples are familiarizing their baby-to-be with their voices.
Moms with breech babies are helping turn the baby downwards.

I can't wait to share this with E & A and have them record themselves maybe reading a book so that I can play it to their baby/ies while they are growing in my womb!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea!

Heidi said...

Love this idea! I've been terrible about posting lately, but I've enjoyed your updates. Hope you can get somethin' crackin' soon so we can be on the same page!

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

My IPs got these for me and I loved them. Wish I would've known you wanted them, I could've just sent them your way. Enjoy them!

Andrea said...

Awwww Kelly, you're too kind. Thank you :) The thought is very much appreciated.