Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Am Thankful

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to share what I am most thankful for this year.


I am most Thankful for my Husband, Eric. 





Without him, I wouldn't be where I am at today. Without him, I wouldn't be in love and happily married. Without him, I wouldn't have the most amazing, beautiful, happy, healthy children. Without him, I wouldn't have such an awesome set of in-laws. Without him, I wouldn't have a beautiful sister in-law that I adore. Without him, I wouldn't be an Auntie. Without him, I wouldn't be able to stay at home with my children. Without him, I wouldn't be able to sleep soundly at night. Without him, I wouldn't know what true love really is. Without him, I wouldn't have enough support be a surrogate mother. Without him, I wouldn't be me.  My husband completes me. I am so very blessed to have him in my life. I love him dearly. He is an amazing father to our children. He supports me. He loves me unconditionally. He makes me laugh. Eric, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for supporting me. Thank You for all that you have blessed me with. I love you.

1 comment:

messica said...

That's so sweet Ann... I'm glad you have such a happy marriage! <3